SR - ATLAS T-1

New product

A newly designed low/variable kick point exclusively for ELITE PRO players in pursuit of lightning-quick, explosive shots, in a ultra strong and lightweight design.
NOW IN STOCK! 

More details

USD $150.00

• Left
  • Right
  • FP92
  • FP28
  • FP88

Data sheet

FP92 Blade Type - Mid-Toe / Blade Depth - 12.7mm / Face Angle - Open / Toe Shape - Round / Toe Length - Medium / Lie - 6 / Compare to: P92 MATTHEWS/OVECHKIN/BACKSTROM & NASLUND
FP28 Blade Type - Mid-Toe / Blade Depth - 12.7mm / Face Angle - Open / Toe Shape - Round / Toe Length - Medium / Lie - 6 / Compare to: P28 MCDAVID, GIROUX & EICHEL
FP88 Blade Type - Mid / Blade Depth - 12.7mm / Face Angle - Slightly Open / Toe Shape - Round / Toe Length - Medium / Lie - 6 / Compare to: P88 KANE & LINDROS
SR 61" 61" Shaft Length / 67, 77, 87, 97 & 107 Flex / Weight - 380+/-10g (overall length 67")

More info

SR 61" shaft size is 380g+/-10g
INT 57" shaft size is 360+/-10g
JR 52" shaft size is 325+/-10g

Reviews

Grade 

AMAZING!!

This is by far the lightest best stick I have used. The puck comes of the stick lighting fast and gives me an edge to my game. This stick is very durable and high quality. I highly recommend you give this stick a shot.

Grade 

Solid stick

I am always trying new sticks - looking for any edge to help me improve my game play and practice. I feel this stick has helped me improve my shot by getting the puck off quicker. Weight is good and durability is great! Great grip - helps with skills development and stick handling. I would definitely recommend this stick to anybody who is looking for a solid stick to work on strength and power of their shot without worrying about breaks.

Grade 

LIGHT YEARS AHEAD

I have been using FUTUR sticks for 5+ years now and I can honestly say the FUTUR ATLAS T-1 is light years ahead of all others. It is light, durable, has great grip and the blade is granulated for additional traction when stick handling and shooting. I would recommend the ATLAS T-1 to any player of all ages and strengths!

Danny Anger J.D., H.B.Comm
Elite Skating & Skills Instructor
Former OHL, MJAHL & U of W
Current Head Coach Essex 73's & Sun County Panthers

Grade 

Incredible stick!

The Atlas T-1 stick is amazing. It’s super light weight and lets you get shots off quicker and effectively. It has great whip and has definitely improved my shot.

Write your review!

Write a review

SR - ATLAS T-1

SR - ATLAS T-1

A newly designed low/variable kick point exclusively for ELITE PRO players in pursuit of lightning-quick, explosive shots, in a ultra strong and lightweight design.
NOW IN STOCK! 

2 other products in the same category: